Saturday, April 14, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award ~ Round Two


I have received the Thinking Blogger Award from Snooper.
Not long ago, I received it from Sgt Dub.
I am to nominate five blogs that make me think.
OK - so I picked six!
This is a beautiful blog written by a Mom to her daughter who is currently serving in Afghanistan. You feel a bit like you are reading someone else's mail, but enjoy it so much that you can't help yourself!
This blog usually gets my blood boiling at bit, as Leo regularly points out the idiotic things that politicians do to us. The main focus is Minnesota, but you can be sure these things are happening everywhere!!
This is a wonderfully eclectic blog! You will find everything from war news and analysis to humor to Cuban music to daily news. I never know what Nelson will be blogging about, but it is always interesting to read.
This is a blog by a Soldier. He is thoughtful and insightful on many topics. I've been reading JB for a very long time and never tire of his insights.
Wordsmith is very entertaining! He presents politics from a perspective of great humor and often posts the best political cartoons! Also, see his Get Along Cindy video!
This is a wonderful blog that deals with some of the daily concerns of a military spouse. She also links to great articles and information.
Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. The participation rules are simple:
1). If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2). Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3). Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.

6 comments:

The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Thanks for the kind words and the video plug!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much. I'll display on my site.

LoveMyTanker said...

Thank you!!! Hugs!!!

Mike's America said...

Whew! Dodged a bullet there! This makes three times I know of that Deputy Wordsmith has been nominated.

Has he written the required response?

Flag Gazer said...

Mike~ I didn't think you would play!! Next time - you are it!!!!

Mike's America said...

And I'm still waiting for Wordie to play.

He got tagged AGAIN along with me AGAIN by Ken Taylor at Liberal Lies Conservative Truth.

But since he's been tagged MORE than me and still hasn't written the required post, I'm using him for cover.