Thursday, February 08, 2007

Scholarships for Children of the Military

Scholarships for
Children of the Military


Homefront America is having an essay competition to award $25,000 in scholarships for children of the military, in gratitude for the sacrifices they have made while their parents serve our nation.

The competition is open to children - ages 16-21 - of military parents who are Active Duty, Retirees, Wounded or Killed in Action.

The themes for the essays are:

  • America - It's a Wonderful Country
  • Turning Challenges into Opportunities
  • Why I am Proud to be an American
  • My Dad/Mom - My Hero

For full rules and application, go to http://www.homefrontamerica.org/

This organization is recognized by America Supports You and the Department of Defense. Please pass this information on to any children you may know.

3 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

I know my kids served along with me, i have one daughter that was in 4 different schools during her high school years.....anything we can do for them, they earned it.

FreeCyprus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
FreeCyprus said...

great posts and pics as always

I admire your patriotism.