Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy 2007!!!!!!!!

Wishing Everyone a Blessed 2007!!!
Happy New Year!!!
My best New Years news-
Kofi Annan is no longer the head of the UN!!!!
Bye, Bye, Kofi


chrys said...

May your best day of 2006 be your worst in 2007. Happy New Year! I saw that Kerry shot a couple of days ago - priceless! ;-)

ChicagoRay said...

Happy New Year to you Flag, best wishes to you and yours for 2007 :)

Louie said...

Happy New Year to you and yours FG! May the year bring peace and happiness to all!

btw, love the Kerry pic, I posted on that last week too, couldn't resist.

Mike@CopTheTruth said...

Happy New Year!

De'on Miller said...

Here, here! Out with the old! Hope you and the company are starting off the new year in a warm and wonderful way.

Flag Gazer said...

Thank you all!
While I don't quite understand New Year's celebrations - I do wish all of you a wonderful 2007!!